Umalas Villas Villa Bugenvil is a 3 bedrooms private villa located south west of Bali near the peacefull balinese village of Umalas blessed with beautifull view, only 5 - 10 min from the trendy Seminyak area.
This two-storey building is distinguished by its contemporary tropical architecture, providing guests comfort in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere. This holiday rental villa offers a unique Bali experience... from the terrasse overlooking the ricefields, relax and enjoy the magical sight of the Bali mountain range. Villa Bugenvil provides an oasis of calm for singles, couples, families and friends who want to explore the island of the gods.
The accommodations at Villa Bugenvil comprise three bedrooms with AC, an open–sided living room with audio visual facilities, a dining room and a fully equipped feature kitchen. WiFi Internet is accessible throughout the property. This romantic holiday villa rests within a beautifull garden complete with a 12–meters swimming pool, a poolside bale relaxation pavilion, four sun beds, a rattan garden table including comfortable chairs.
BEDROOMS - There are 3 bedrooms with air con at Villa Bugenvil characterised by a Bengkirai wood floor. - These bedrooms feature sliding glass doors that open onto a terrace and a nice swimming pool. - The High roof with exposed beams and neutral colored walls provide a relaxing setting.
The Master Bedrooms
These spacious and comfortable bedrooms are located downstairs with direct access to the pool and the garden, they are furnished with king size bed, a sofa, bedside tables and lamps. Both of these bedrooms has a sunny ensuite bathroom, which is completely enclosed but has the feeling of being in the open air, fitted with a terrazzo vanity unit and washbasin, a toilet and a standing rain shower. Terrazzo bathtubs are featured in theses bedrooms in the true Balinese style, each bedroom is equipped with a multi channel TV Plasma, a safe deposit box.
The Guest Bedsrooms
This thirs bedroom is located upstairs, there is no ensuite bathroom but the private entrance door to this bedroom, affording extra privacy to the guests. Sliding glass doors open onto a large timber deck furnished with a sofa and table, and presenting a fabulous view on the rice paddies. Relax on the deck and enjoy the scenery and serenity of Gunung Agung, the holiest montain on the Island and Gunung Batukaru, the highest peak in the Bedugul volcanic area.
Living room and dining room - The open–plan living and dining room presents cream walls and white concrete floor. - It is cooled by ceiling fans and natural breezes, - Traditional Indonesian artifacts are displayed on wall shelves - Folding doors composed of wood and glass open onto a sunny Batu Yogya stone terrace, which doubles the living space of the hall making it a perfect venue for reception. - The dining area, simply furnished with a morden table, is ideally located near the swimming pool, decorated with some interesting Indonesian artefacts and photos. - The living area is separated from the dining room by a right angled sofa that makes up the back of the built in L–shaped sofa, featuring a wide and comfortable cushioned seating and is complimented with an LCD flat screen, multi channel TV, complete with DVD player and quality audio system with speakers. - On one side of the living space, glass doors open to the sunny terrace, furnished with all–weather rattan chairs and tables. - A guest toilet is located just off the living room.
The comprehensive facilities offered by Villa Bugenvil include:
- One private swimming pool (12m x 3 m). - Day gazebo on the edge of the pool and 4 sun beds - Fully air–conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control - Master bedrooms with ensuite bathroom - Fully equipped western kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, gas hob, refrigerator, mivro waves, juicer, toaster, rice, water dispenser, etc.) - LCD LG 32 multi channel TV, DVD player in the living room. - LCD LG 32 multi channel TV in the master bedroom - Stereo system with CD players in the living room + IPOD dock - Safety deposit box in the master bedroom - Free and unlimited Wi–Fi internet access, hidh speed connexion - Books, DVD Library - Private parking area - Car & driver, scooter (additional charge) - Tour service (additional charge) - Laundry service available (additional charge) - Spa service available (additional charge)
Location About Villa Bugenvil
Villa Bugenvil located at south west of Bali near the peacefull balinese village of Umalas blessed with beautifull view, only 5 – 10 min from the trendy Seminyak area.
- 500 meters from the Umalas Equestrian Center. - 5 – 10 minutes drive from the internationally–acclaimed restaurants, designer–boutiques and nightclubs of the greater Seminyak area. - 20 minutes drive from Nirwana Golf and Country Club, one of Asia finest golf courses, designed by Greg Norman. - 20 minutes drive from the picturesque temple site of Tanah Lot. - 30 minutes drive from Bali International Airport. - 60 minutes drive from Ubud, Bali capital of art and culture.
- All rates are quoted in USD, subject to change without prior notice. - For a payment in euros, idr, the rate of the day will be apply. - All rates are net including tax, services. - Villa Bugenvil is 1 Unit but can be rented in 2 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms.
Rates include of: - Mineral water, electricity, cleaning and gardening services for the villa only Pool maintenance - Laundry for bed linen and towels every 4 days - Security at night - 8 hours maid (duty time 9am – 5pm) - Welcome drink (non alcoholic) and flower upon arrival - Wi-Fi Internet unlimited
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: Chinese New Year , July 01 - July 31 , September 01 - September 19 , Easter Brake
Peak season period: August 01 - August 31 , December 15 - January 13
Term and Conditions
Villa rates are categorized in low, high and peak seasons
A deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be received in 3 days after receiving the invoice and Final payment is required 45 days prior to arrival (low season) and 60 days (high season and Peak season) or immediately if booking is made less than 45 days prior to arrival in order to guarantee your reservation
Payment can be settled by :
Paypal +4% tax
Transfers are made to corporate bank account as informed in our invoice.
All costs related to the transaction have to be borne by you. Make sure to mention "Full Amount Guarantee" when you submit the transfer instruction.
- Follow the link mentioned in our email or invoice to settle the payment online through your credit card.
- Payment is subject to 3% additional credit card processing fee
Check in time is at 2.00 pm and check out time is at 12.00 noon. Late check out can be arranged at half the rental rate subject to availability.
Events or functions at the Villa must be authorized by The owner
Cancellation has to be made in writing, either by email or fax.
No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made.
Notice of cancellation must be received by Bali Villa Seminyak Holiday in writing by email or email at least 61 days prior to arrival for Low Season, 91 days prior to arrival for High Season and Peak Season bookings. Deposit will be refunded in full less US$ 1.000.00 OR 30% of monies received (whichever is greater), if the booking is canceled 61 days or more prior to arrival (91 days for Christmas/New Year bookings).In the event a reservation is canceled less than 61 days prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
Final Payments are non-refundable
Be aware that security deposits are required for some villas. If required, a deposit will requested by the villa Manager upon arrival and will be refunded in full on day of departure, unless damages/repairs need to be performed, in which case refunds will be made by Cash or transfer, less cost of damages.
With potential medical, liability, cancellation risks involved in holidays, travel insurance is important, as deposits and rental payments are not refundable after a reservation has been confirmed. We highly recommend to buy an all-inclusive travel insurance package which covers all your expenses if you need to cancel your holiday due to personal reasons or a world event.
The villa disclaims any and all liability of property loss or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person whilst residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour whether the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations of the villa, it’s staff, employees or agent